Spread some UCHS Holiday Cheer and help the PTSA Adopt-A-Family Program. The program will directly benefits UCHS students/families who are in need of a little something extra this year. Your tax deductible donation will help us purchase grocery gift cards, store gift cards and wish list items. The PTSA will be accepting donations through December 17th. ‘Tis the time to give, please consider donating to those in our UCHS family.
Please join UCHS PTSA and safely donate online.
Why should you join?
- PTSA helps your child succeed. More than 30 years’ worth of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and at school.
- PTSA connects you with the school community. There’s no better way to know what is happening in your school than by being part of PTSA. You’ll find out what you can do to make a difference for your child.
- PTSA is America’s number one resource for parent involvement. PTSA has tips on helping your child with homework, advice for preparing for parent-teacher conferences, how-to’s for working with teachers all year long, and much more. PTSA has resources to help you and your child at all stages—from early childhood education to life after high school.
- PTSA helps you set a good example. As a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Support your student(s) and teachers
- Become better informed about UCHS happenings
- Help shape priorities at your child’s school
Our goal is to provide support that touches as many students as possible and keeps budget cuts from adversely impacting our school. Yes, these are tough economic times. but tax deductible, direct donations are put to good use for our students and teachers.
Please keep in mind that matching donations are a wonderful way to multiply the amount of direct donations without impacting your wallet!